It comes as no surprise that many Indian students aspire to become successful doctors as it is one of the most sought-after professions today. Today, MBBS opportunities abroad are grabbing the attention of the majority of young medical aspirants in India. In the long list of countries offering incredible medical education to international students, Kyrgyzstan is another famous destination among Indian medical aspirants who want to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan either by choice or due to necessity. But the irony of the situation is that they often find it difficult to find a good medical university in Kyrgyzstan.
The Indian market is flooded with many overseas education counselors who aim to make the task of university selection an easier one for Indian students. But which one to choose is the Herculean task. Choosing the right study abroad consultant or advisor to counsel you on your global opportunities in Kyrgyzstan is essential for a bright future in the medical field. So, while you are in conversation with your overseas medical education counselor regarding MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, make sure you ask the following questions to get on board with the right MBBS university.
Want To Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan? Important Questions To Ask Your Study Abroad Consultant
1. Is it a good decision to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
It is always a good idea to pursue higher education from abroad as a new country always opens a new horizon of opportunities for Indian students. You can go ahead with your MBBS in Kyrgyzstan as the medical universities in Kyrgyzstan offer a promising medical education experience to its international students.
2. Am I eligible for medical study in Kyrgyzstan?
Every country has its eligibility criteria related to the MBBS admissions of international students. So, before you apply to any top medical university in Kyrgyzstan, checking the admission criteria beforehand is always advised by overseas education consultants.
Generally, the basic eligibility criteria for MBBS admission in any medical university in Kyrgyzstan includes:
- Minimum 50% marks in PCB subjects in class 12.
- Qualifying NEET score in the admission year.
- Sound physical and mental health.
3. What is the cost of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
The cost of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan varies from university to university and depends on the level of facilities available there. Usually, the average yearly tuition fees for studying medicine in top universities in Kyrgyzstan range from INR 3 lakh to INR 6 lakh a year.
Indian students can apply for educational loans and even apply for scholarships at universities to reduce the financial burden.
4. How much is the duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
The duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years, including five years of medical studies and one year of compulsory internship.
5. Is Kyrgyzstan safe for students?
According to the US Department of State, Kyrgyzstan was placed in Level 1 countries and counted amongst the safest countries in the world.
6. Is Kyrgyzstan's MBBS degree valid in the USA?
Yes, MBBS degrees awarded by Kyrgyzstan medical universities are valid in the USA. Indian students wanting to practice medicine in the United States after MBBS in Kyrgyzstan can appear for the USMLE exam.
7. Is Neet required in Kyrgyzstan for MBBS?
Yes, a qualifying NEET score is one of the mandatory MBBS admission criteria in top universities in Kyrgyzstan.
8. How to apply for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan?
Applying for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan is direct and done through an online process. Students who wish to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan have to follow the following admission procedure:
- Fill out an application form and attach scanned copies of documents like school passing certificates, passport, birth certificate, passport-size photographs, etc.
- Get an acceptance letter from the university.
- Applying for a student visa at the Russian embassy.
- Receive student visa.
- Education consultants will make travel arrangements to Kyrgyzstan for you.
9. What documents are required to study in Kyrgyzstan?
The documents essentially required to get admission and study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are:
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets and pass certificates duly apostilled by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Original and photocopy of the birth certificate.
- An official invitation letter issued by the university.
- Lab tests report including HIV.
10. Will the Kyrgyzstan MBBS degree be accepted in Indian and other countries?
As the majority of the medical universities and colleges in Kyrgyzstan are recognized and accredited by the WHO, MCI, FAIMER, WDOMS, etc., the degrees issued by such institutions will be accepted globally.
11. How do I overcome language barriers during medical study in Kyrgyzstan?
Most medical universities in Kyrgyzstan have English as a medium of instruction for the convenience of international students. This is one of the best advantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan making understanding the lessons easier for Indian students.
12. Do medical universities in Kyrgyzstan have hostel facilities?
Yes, a good percentage of medical universities in Kyrgyzstan have hostel facilities within their campus for international students. This service requires the payment of hostel fees in addition to the tuition fees.
13. Which are the top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan?
The top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan include:
- Osh State University
- Jalalabad State University
- International School of Medicine
- Asian Medical Institute
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
14. Do Kyrgyzstan medical institutions offer MCI coaching to Indian students?
Yes, medical universities, institutes, and academies in Kyrgyzstan have the facility of MCI/FMGE coaching for Indian students.
15. Do you help in making travel arrangements to Kyrgyzstan?
Yes, we help Indian students plan their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan right from providing counseling sessions to finally arranging their student visa, tickets, and other travel arrangements.
Start Your MBBS Journey In Kyrgyzstan With Kyrgyzstan Education Center
Getting answers to the above questions from your study abroad counselors for your MBBS in Kyrgyzstan will help you make a well-informed decision about your medical studies. Kyrgyzstan Education Center is the pioneer overseas education consultant of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. It aims to bridge the gap between Indian students and top medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan and never leaves your side until you successfully graduate from your preferred university.
Importance of Mentorship for Students of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
List of NMC Approved Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan 2022
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan: Top Questions To Ask Your Study Abroad Advisor