There are a lot of options available for MBBS in abroad, but what stands out the most and is the best is MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Studying medicine in top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan comes with a lot of benefits. Here is all what you can get.
What are various options available to Indian students for pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
There are a lot of popular destinations for MBBS in abroad and if talked about the few top options, Kyrgyzstan is quite popular amongst Indian medical aspirants who fail to get MBBS admission in India due to lack of seats or high competition. The tuition fee is quite reasonable in medical universities in Kyrgyzstan and the quality of education taught is excellent and of international standards.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a standout option?
- Entirely in English medium.
- Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are approved by the Medical Council of India. This makes the Indian students eligible to appear for MCI Screening Test and practice as a Doctor in India.
- MCI coaching is also available to Indian students in the Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan as Indian students are in large ratio in Kyrgyzstan universities.
- International students including Indian students can apply for the special scholarship offered by the Kyrgyzstan universities at the time of admission.
- MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstancomes with no additional entrance tests. Admission is based on Class 12 result and the NEET results in the current scenario.
- Education loan is easily offered by Indian banks to the Indian students opting for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- The teacher student ratio is 1:12 and this ensures that every student gets personal attention from the faculty (which is skewed in India)
- Every medical university in Kyrgyzstanhas a good amount of affiliated hospitals which offer state of the art specialized techniques thus making the students get a good exposure during their clinical practice.
- Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstanare basically research based and the faculty is known for their research works.
- Degrees from Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are globally recognized and the pass outs are entitled to practice anywhere in the world including leading countries like USA, Canada, UK, etc. It is however to be noted that clearing the local licensing exams and meeting the eligibility criteria of the respective country is must.
- Indian students studying in Kyrgyzstanalso get an opportunity to interact with Faculty and students from other countries and thus they are entitled to an amazing and enriching student life.
- Kyrgyzstan provides safe and secure environment for all students, be it the university campus or the hostels.
- The universities also make sure the hostels are well equipped with all up-to-the-minute amenities to ensure students get a comfortable, neat and clean and a secure environment to stay.
- There is a huge amount of Indian students studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. All widespread Indian festivals like Holi, Diwali, and Dusshera etc. are celebrated in the University campus with the same zeal as they are celebrated in India so as not to make students lose touch with the culture & traditions while studying abroad.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan For Indian Students
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is amongst the top few choices of Indian students. Every year more than 2,000 Indian students begin their medical studies here.
The main reason why so many students have been choosing this country is the affordable education. If a student is looking for an affordable option for MBBS abroad, then Kyrgyzstan is the answer.
However, before getting to a final decision of choosing the best place for MBBS all the pros and cons of that place should be considered.
Below are the pros and cons of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Tuition fee for the complete course of MBBS is cheap, and therefore Indian and different international students choose the place.
- Kyrgyzstan has some of the best MBBS schools and universities in the world.
- Due to the recognition of MBBS course globally a great range of scholars from all over the world apply for admission
- English is one of the mediums of teaching here.
- No capitation fee or revenue enhancement fee is needed for learning medicine.
- MBBS admission in the medical universities here follow an easy method.
- Compared to different countries, the cost of living in Kyrgyzstan is low.
- Most of the medical schools are enlisted with MCI and WHO.
- The quality of education in most universities is average at best. Since the tuition fee is very low, one cannot expect a high quality of education.
- The weather here is not suitable for everyone. The temperature falls below zero degrees for about 3 months every year.
- Between the year 2012-14 the FMGE passing rate was about 18.4%. This is slightly lower than the passing percentage of other countries.
- Some medical universities accept too many students which subsequently results in overcrowding.
- The tuition fee of some universities reaches approx. Rs 23-25 lakh. This is almost the same budget as MBBS in countries like Russia or Ukraine.
- Choosing the right consultancy is extremely beneficial. The biggest problem that students face is getting the wrong information about fees, cost, and budget from agents.
Why Should You Choose Studying Here?
Kyrgyzstan not only offers an affordable medical education, but also a healthy environment to the students. The medical colleges are all well equipped with all the basic amenities that are necessary.
The medical universities are well facilitated with modern infrastructure and technology. The quality of education provided here is on equal footing with other developed countries.
Apart from classrooms, the students are given the complete opportunity to learn through practical training and experiments. Students are also needed to go on clinical rounds that help them in gaining better experience in their fields of study.
In consideration of all the points, studying in Kyrgyzstan can be considered good.
Students also get an opportunity to interact with professors, lecturers and scientists from other countries who visit here.
Kyrgyzstan ensures a providence of a safe and secure environment for all students. Another great thing is, Kyrgyz people treat Indian students with utmost respect and welcome them warmly.
Nearly 6,000 to 8,000 Indian students are studying MBBS there and all Indian festivals like Holi, Diwali, Dussehra etc. are celebrated in the campus. This ensures that the students do not lose touch with their culture and traditions while studying away from their homes.
To the parents- “MBBS in Kyrgyzstan” can certainly open the doors for a successful career for your child. All they need is Just a Chance!
DO NOT THINK MUCH! DO NOT HESITATE! DO NOT WAIT! And FLY FOR YOUR DREAM!