There are a lot of popular destinations for MBBS in abroad and if talked about the few
top options, Kyrgyzstan is quite popular amongst Indian medical aspirants who fail to
get MBBS admission in India due to lack of seats or high competition. The tuition fee is
quite reasonable in medical universities in Kyrgyzstan and the quality of education
taught is excellent and of international standards.
How does pursuing MBBS from Kyrgyzstan will give a global exposure to
- The medium of instruction is English in all Top Medical Universities of
- All the prominent Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan have been duly approved
by the Medical Council of India. This allows all the Indian students to appear
for FMGE once they return to India & practice medicine in India.
- MCI coaching is also available to Indian students in the Medical Universities in
Kyrgyzstan as Indian students are in large numbers in Kyrgyzstan universities.
- International students including Indian students can apply for the special
scholarship offered by the Kyrgyzstan universities at the time of admission.
- MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan comes with no additional entrance tests.
Admission is based on Class 12 result and the NEET results in the current
- Education loan is easily offered by Indian banks to the Indian students opting
for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- The teacher student ratio is 1:12 and this ensures that every student gets
personal attention from the faculty.
- Every medical university in Kyrgyzstan has a good amount of affiliated
hospitals which offer state of the art specialized techniques thus making the
students get a good exposure during their clinical practice.
- Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are basically research based and the faculty
is known for their research works.
- Degrees from Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are globally recognized and
the pass outs are entitled to practice anywhere in the world including leading
countries like USA, Canada, UK, etc. It is however to be noted that clearing the local licensing exams and meeting the eligibility criteria of the respective
country is must.
- Indian students studying in Kyrgyzstan also get an opportunity to interact with
Faculty and students from other countries and thus they are entitled to an
amazing and enriching student life.
- Kyrgyzstan provides safe and secure environment for all students, be it the
university campus or the hostels.
- The universities also make sure the hostels are well equipped with all up-to-
the-minute amenities to ensure students get a comfortable, neat and clean and
a secure environment to stay.
- There are many Indian students studying in various Top Medical Universities
of Kyrgyzstan. So, in order to let the students feel like the native country many
popular festivals like Holi, Dussehra, Diwali etc are celebrated with great pomp
and show. This also allows the students to preserve their traditions and cultural
values, even when they are studying abroad.