Perks of Choosing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
“Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination and your journey of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan can be one of the best learning & amazing experiences of your life.”
Let us discuss the most sought after career option for Indian Students in abroad - Medicine.
Many Indian parents strongly feel that a career in medicine is one of the noble career options and well respected in the modern world. Students find it really difficult to fulfil their academic dreams for medicine in India and hence look for opportunities for MBBS in Abroad. Over the last few years, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan has become one of the most promising and safe destinations in Abroad.
Let us give you an overview of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan-
Universities providing MBBS degree are approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) and enlisted with the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS). So, with this degree in India, you can appear for the MCI Screening Test that is required to fetch a job in this field. The curriculum of the degree follows the international standards instructed in the English language, which helps the international students to understand the basics well. MBBS Degree from Kyrgyzstan allows students to apply for employment tests in the European Union as well as the USA also.
First five years of curriculum deals with the knowledge on the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies, and the last year is solely dedicated to practical training in hospital associated with the University.
Approximate 4500 students from India comes to Kyrgyzstan annually to pursue General medicine and Surgery (MBBS), Dental course or Dentistry (BDS) and M.D/M.S./M.D.S. courses
And now, let’s discuss the perks of choosing Kyrgyzstan for your MBBS?
- No donation.
- Degree recognized by MCI and the university is enlisted with WDOMS.
- Studying medicine from Kyrgyzstan is affordable and the living cost is also budget-friendly for the students.
- English as the official medium of instruction.
- No strict admission requirements except qualification of NEET.
- Most importantly, cost-effective quality education.
Best Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan:
- Osh State University- largest university in Kyrgyzstan
- Jalalabad State University- is a popular medical college among Indian students, those who are looking for a affordable fees structure with extremely good qualification
- International School of Medicine
- Asian Medical Institute
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
All the Indian students can do MBBS in Kyrgyzstan at a much lower cost in contrast with MBBS in India. MBBS fees structure in Kyrgyzstan is comparatively lower than other colleges abroad.
So, from tip to toe as in from admission procedure to pre-arrival, post-arrival pick up to accommodation facilities, scholarships to quality education, the Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan cover it all.
Some major advantages that the students can access in Kyrgyzstan are:
- Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan offers globally recognized degrees approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and enlisted with the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS). This makes the Indian students eligible to appear for MCI Screening Test and practice their medical career in India as a legitimate Doctor.
- Facility of MCI Coaching is also provided to the Indian students as they constitute a large ratio among the students of Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan. The purpose of these coachings is to prepare the students for their MCI Screening Test.
- International students including Indian students can apply for the special scholarship offered by the Kyrgyzstan universities at the time of admission.
- Taking admission in MBBS at Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan is very easy and accessible. There is no requirement of additional entrance tests of language proficiency. Admission is based on Class X & XII results and the NEET scorecard in the current scenario.
- Indian Banks easily offers Education Loans to the students to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Kyrgyzstan Medical Universities has an excellent Student-Teacher ratio i.e. 1:12, which increases the chances of personal attention and guidance for the students. Indian students feel privileged there as in India it is skewed.
- Every Top Medical University in Kyrgyzstan has a good number of Hospitals that are affiliated, which offer state of the art specialized techniques creating a great practical exposure for the students at the time of their clinical practice.
- Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are basically research-based and the Faculty is known for their research works.
- Degrees from Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are globally recognized and the pass outs are entitled to practice anywhere in the world including leading countries like USA, Canada, UK, etc. It is, however, to be noted that clearing the local licensing exams and meeting the eligibility criteria of the respective country is a must.
- Indian students studying in Kyrgyzstan also get an opportunity to interact with the faculty and students from other countries and thus they are entitled to amazing and enriching student life.
- Kyrgyzstan provides a safe and secure environment for all students, be it the university campus or the hostels.
- The universities also make sure the hostels are well equipped with all up-to-the-minute amenities to ensure students get a comfortable, neat and clean and a secure environment to stay.
- Due to the presence of a large number of Indian students in the Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan, all popular Indian festivals are celebrated with great zeal in the University campus, to ensure that Indian students stay in touch with their cultural & traditional values while studying abroad.