Benefits of Choosing MBBS in Top Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan
“Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination and your journey of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan can be one of the best learning & amazing experiences of your life.”
The most sought-after career option for Indian Students in abroad is Medicine. It’s the dream of almost every third student in India to become Doctor. Many Indian parents strongly feel that a career in medicine is one of the noble career options and well respected in the modern world. Though, students find it really difficult to fulfill their academic dreams for medicine in India and hence look for opportunities for MBBS in Abroad. Over the last few years, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan has become one of the most promising and safe destinations in Abroad and there are globally recognized top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan like Asian Medical College, Osh State Medical University, Kyrgyzstan State Medical University, etc.
Overview of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
Universities providing MBBS degrees are approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and enlisted with the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS). So, with this degree in India, one can appear for the MCI Screening Test that is required to practice. The curriculum of the degree follows the international standards instructed in the English language, which helps international students to understand the basics well. MBBS Degree from Kyrgyzstan allows students to apply for employment tests in the European Union as well as the USA also.
The first five years of the curriculum deals with the knowledge on the basis of medical sciences and clinical studies, and the last year is solely dedicated to practical training in hospitals associated with the University. Approximate 4500 students from India come to Kyrgyzstan annually to pursue General medicine and Surgery (MBBS), Dental course or Dentistry (BDS) and M.D/M.S./M.D.S. courses
Advantages of choosing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- No donation
- Degree recognized by MCI and the university is enlisted with WDOMS.
- Studying medicine from Kyrgyzstan is affordable and the living cost is also budget-friendly for the students.
- English as the official medium of instruction.
- No strict admission requirements except qualification of NEET.
- Most importantly, cost-effective quality education.
List of Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan:
- Osh State University- the largest university in Kyrgyzstan
- Jalalabad State University- is a popular medical college among Indian students, those who are looking for an affordable fees structure with extremely good qualification
- International School of Medicine
- Asian Medical Institute
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
All the Indian students can do MBBS in Kyrgyzstan at a much lower cost in contrast with MBBS in India. MBBS fees structure in Kyrgyzstan is comparatively lower than other colleges abroad. It covers the fees from admission procedure to pre-arrival, post-arrival pick up to accommodation facilities, scholarships to quality education, the Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan cover it all.