Kyrgyzstan has become one of the most preferred locations for International students pursuing their MBBS degrees. There are many valid reasons why Kyrgyzstan is regarded as one of the top countries to pursue MBBS degrees in an affordable price. Many International students of various nationality have applauded the services provided by the Top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan. Presently International students from many diverse countries like India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China etc. have started applying for MBBS in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan because of quality of education, which is easily comparable to the standards of other major developed foreign countries. All the top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan have been duly recognized by Medical Council of India and enlisted with WDOMS.
Since obtaining an MBBS degree in India is very expensive and filled with obstacles, Indian students have started exploring options overseas and have started pursuing their MBBS degrees from Kyrgyzstan as it has transformed in accordance to the International standards. You will have many career opportunities to choose from and graduates can practice medicine anywhere in the world of medicine as the degrees awarded by the universities are globally recognized. The seats allotted in the government Indian medical colleges are very limited and hence the disproportionate ratio forces the students to look for alternatives.
Students coming from foreign countries collaborate with other students enrolled in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan as the campuses have world-class infrastructure and all the modern technologies, which help them learn better through various experiences of hands-on training and practical experiments. Every basic amenity is offered to the enrolled students.
There are many valid points which encourage the Indian students to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan -
- No additional entrance exams is required for pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Most of the Universities in Kyrgyzstan are approved by MCI.
- The student strength in the classes is in small numbers which makes it easy for the faculty members to guide them.
- The language of teaching is English.
- Globally recognized degrees are provided to the graduates which allow them to practice medicine worldwide without facing any problems.
- The Universities are safe for the students, as they provide complete security to the enrolled medical students.
- No donations or capitation fees are asked by the universities which makes it way more affordable as compared to India.
- Accommodation facilities are excellent as all necessary amenities are provided to the students and encourage them to pursue a successful career in medicine.
- All the Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan have included Indian cuisine to the menus and create a comfortable environment for Indian students.
- Different extra-curricular programs and sports are available for the amusement of the students.
- The cost of tuition and other fees to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is lower than in India. Therefore, many Indian students are willing to enroll for Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan through a smooth admission process without any second thoughts.