In India, grabbing an MBBS seat can be a lot stressful than in any country in the world. The competition to get into the Government Medical Universities in India is undoubtedly higher. Moreover, Private Medical Universities on the other hand charge students with high fees. Thus, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a good option.
Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country in Central Asia with a considerably low population. Kyrgyzstan has a variety of cultures. The climate varies regionally. However, Kyrgyzstan has an extremely hot summer with a temperature of almost 4°C and during winter, the temperature reaches around -6°C.
Why MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Medical Students?
Kyrgyzstan is counted as one of the Top destinations for MBBS in Abroad at a low cost. The country consists of many Top Medical Universities that offer MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and other medical degrees. The quality of Education provided by the Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan is comparable to the European Standards.
Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized globally by the major medical institutions of the world such as the National Medical Commission (NMC), listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS), Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), etc.
Thousands of Medical students from countries like India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc. apply for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan offer MBBS at a reasonable cost and also in a very healthy environment. Many Indian medical aspirants are currently studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. The Universities are equipped with modern infrastructure and advanced technology.
Besides theoretical/classroom learning, students are also given opportunities to enhance their medical knowledge through practical training and experiments, research activities, clinical rotations, seminars, conferences, workshops, etc.
Some of the reasons why MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the best option for Indian Students:
- Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized globally.
- Affordable tuition fees attract international students. The average tuition fees at Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are approximately 15 Lakhs onwards.
- English is the medium of instruction. However, students must also learn the local language for clinical rotations and interactions with locals.
- Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan provide world-class facilities for Indian students who are pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan provides separate hostel and other facilities for Indian students with world-class amenities.
- MBBS degree from Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan is recognized globally. Students who graduate from Top medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan can practice anywhere in the world post-qualifying Medical Licensing Examination of the specific country.
Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
Here are some of the renowned medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan offering 6 years MBBS program:
- Osh State University
- Jalal-Abad State University
- International School of Medicine
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Asian Medical Institute
Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Students must fulfill the following criteria for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- Students must complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Students must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- NEET qualification Scorecard
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When does the Academic year start for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
The academic year starts in September.
Is it possible for Indian students to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan without NEET?
No. The National Medical Commission has made NEET mandatory for application to Medical courses in India and Abroad. Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are required to qualify NEET before applying for the MBBS program.
Can I practice medicine in India after MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Yes, as per the rule of the National Medical Commission (NMC), you can practice in India or you can apply for Government Job or P.G. course in Govt. Medical Colleges in India. After completion of MBBS from the Kyrgyz Republic, you have to appear for a "Screening Test" conducted by the National Board of Education", New Delhi. On clearing this test you need to register with the MCI and completion of all their rules and then you will get a registration number that will allow you to practice in India or can apply to Govt. Jobs or P.G. Courses in Govt. Medical Colleges in India.
Is it compulsory to learn the country's local language?
Though it is not compulsory to learn Russian or Kyrgyz language for pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, it is advisable for students to learn the language as it can help communicate and interact with the local people.
If you wish to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, please connect with us, we will be glad to assist you.
Importance of Mentorship for Students of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
List of NMC Approved Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan 2022
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan: Top Questions To Ask Your Study Abroad Advisor