Kyrgyzstan is a very popular destination with Indian medical aspirants who do not get MBBS admission in India as the tuition fee is very reasonable with the quality of the education imparted is excellent.
10 reasons to choose MBBS in Kyrgyzstan from Top Medical Universities:
- Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan offers globally recognized degrees approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and enlisted with the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS). This makes the Indian students eligible to appear for MCI Screening Test and practice their medical career in India as a legitimate Doctor.
- The Facility of MCI Coaching is also provided to the Indian students as they constitute a large ratio among the students of Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan. The purpose of these coaching is to prepare the students for their MCI Screening Test.
- International students including Indian students can apply for the special scholarship offered by the Kyrgyzstan universities at the time of admission.
- Taking admission in MBBS at Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan is very easy and accessible. There is no requirement for additional entrance tests of language proficiency. Admission is based on Class X & XII results and the NEET scorecard in the current scenario.
Indian Banks easily offers Education Loans to the students to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan Medical Universities has an excellent Student-Teacher ratio i.e. 1:12, which increases the chances of personal attention and guidance for the students. Indian students feel privileged there as in India it is skewed.
- Every Top Medical University in Kyrgyzstan has a good number of Hospitals that are affiliated, which offer state of the art specialized techniques creating great practical exposure for the students at the time of their clinical practice.
- Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are basically research-based and the Faculty is known for their research works.
- Degrees from Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are globally recognized and the pass outs are entitled to practice anywhere in the world including leading countries like the USA, Canada, UK, etc. It is, however, to be noted that clearing the local licensing exams and meeting the eligibility criteria of the respective country is a must.
- Indian students studying in Kyrgyzstan also get an opportunity to interact with the faculty and students from other countries and thus they are entitled to amazing and enriching student life.
Kyrgyzstan provides a safe and secure environment for all students, be it the university campus or the hostels.
The universities also make sure the hostels are well equipped with all up-to-the-minute amenities to ensure students get a comfortable, neat and clean and secure environment to stay.
Due to the presence of a large number of Indian students in the Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan, all popular Indian festivals are celebrated with great zeal in the University campus, to ensure that Indian students stay in touch with their cultural & traditional values while studying abroad.