It's a dream of every aspiring Indian medical student to see themselves in that shining white coat but with this cut throat competition only a few students are able to make it through the most prestigious medical colleges in India. No wonder the number of students appearing for NEET every year is totally repelling the number of seats available in the medical colleges of India.
With thousands of students looking not able to secure a medical seat in India, they look out for alternatives! And when we talk about alternatives, which are talking about MBBS abroad. No wonder MBBS abroad offers vast options for students to choose from amazing medical destinations. And amongst all the leading medical destinations, nothing can beat the quality of medical education a student will get in Kyrgyzstan. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a hidden gem for all aspiring Indian medical students who are planning to study MBBS abroad.
There are endless reasons because of which we persuade all our aspiring Indian medical students to fly to Kyrgyzstan to pursue their higher education in the field of medicine. In further sections of this blog, we will be talking about all the reasons that are majorly encouraging Indian students to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan!
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is marked by more than 1000s of aspiring Indian students who are seeking admission MBBS with vast clinical knowledge and real-life case studies under the supervision of skilled and professional medical faculties. The duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years which includes 5 years of learning and 1 year completely dedicated to the internship phase with the minimum of 50% in CBSE/ICSE/State Board and NEET with qualifying scores. Last but not the least, the cost of pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan will surely come easy on your pocket, which means you don't have to worry about going out of your budget!
With the recent span of time, it has been observed that Kyrgyzstan has experienced a huge inflow of international students who are coming to study MBBS here. This is due to the fact that there are more than 6 finest MCI approved and WDOMS enlisted medical universities in Kyrgyzstan offering 3 diverse things namely great opportunity to (Explore, Learn, and Grow). More than 10 foremost medical universities have an affordable and economical MBBS fees structure for pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Therefore, the myth that studying MBBS abroad can get heavy on pocket is waved off now! If we look upon the average fees of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan it comes around 12,00,000 to 15,00,000 INR.
- Pursuing MBBS from Kyrgyzstan is recognized worldwide making it one of the popular destinations to study MBBS abroad amongst Indian medical aspirants!
- All the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan firmly believe in developing excellence as well as inherit expertise in all the medical aspirants.
- If you are worried about the living standards, then just stay calm as Kyrgyzstan is one of the perfect destinations with amazing living standards.
- All the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan offer a safe and secure environment for all the students, so parents who are sending their kids in far away land, don't have to worry about their safety and security.
- The multicultural society of Kyrgyzstan enables a greater number of medical admission. In fact, the employment opportunities after pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are uncountable for all the medical students.
So, if you are still exploring your options for MBBS abroad, this blog has answers to all your questions. We can assure you that MBBS in Kyrgyzstan will take your medical career to new heights!