About MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
When it comes to studying MBBS abroad, MBBS in Kyrgyzstanis the wisest option to choose for an Indian student. It is one of the best options for pursuing an MBBS. Kyrgyzstan is considered an affordable country for doing MBBS.
The MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan runs for a total of 6 years which includes a 1-year internship. Many of the NMC-approved medical universities in Kyrgyzstan with quality education have already established a milestone for Indian students. The cost for the whole medical course is 12lakh to 15lakh in Indian rupees.
Why Choose Kyrgyzstan to Study MBBS Course?
Below are a few advantages of doing MBBS from Kyrgyzstan:
- No overly populated classes. Teacher to students ratio in the universities of Kyrgyzstan is balanced to establish learning harmony.
- Kyrgyzstan has a higher global ranking and reputation that attracts an international crowd.
- Entrance exams are not mandatory for admission, Students get direct admission once they clear NEET-UG.
- No hidden cost. Students don't have to worry about donation charges or any hidden cost to learn in Kyrgyzstan.
- In creating successful doctors the faculty members have practical industrial experience and the students get elite infrastructure.
- The universities provide sports complexes, ceremony halls, libraries, reading halls, and fully equipped laboratories.
- Medical universities offer high-quality MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and the teaching medium is in the English language.
- Visa process is easy. The procedure of availing study visa, as well as the admission journey, is smoother in Kyrgyzstan.
- The cost of living in Kyrgyzstan is very affordable for Indian students.
- Almost all the medical universities in Kyrgyzstan offer FMGE and USMLE coaching assistance for students.
Benefits of Studying in Kyrgyzstan
- No Entrance test is required to study at the Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan (Only a NEET Qualification is enough).
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practice due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- The tuition fee is relatively low and affordable.
- Elite bodies like NMC, WDOMS, ECFMG. FAIMER acknowledges medical universities in Kyrgyzstan.
- The cost of living for students is relatively low too.
- Kyrgyzstan's MBBS courses follow the mode of the English language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student's comfort.
- MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan provide excellent academics as well as extracurricular activities for the students.
Eligibility to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students
The basic requirement for an Indian student to be admitted to a medical university in Kyrgyzstan are as follows:
- NEET qualification.
- As of December 31st of the admission year, the students must be at least 17 years old.
- The student must have passed the 12th grade from recognized board.
- If the student is from the general category, they must have an overall aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology of at least 50% and English as well.
- The student must have a valid passport.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Fee Structure
|Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan||Tuition fees/year|
|Asian medical institute||2,80,000 INR*|
|Jalal-Abad state universities||2,25,000 INR*|
|Kyrgyz state medical academy||3,64,000 INR*|
|International School of Medicine||5,56,000 INR*|
|Osh State University||2,45,000 INR*|
Similar to India, Kyrgyzstan is possibly the most favored nation for MBBS applicants. Due to multilingual education and diverse practice, Indians are treated with admiration and respect in Kyrgyzstan. One of the safest and most tranquil nations, it offers students a global perspective while exploring real-world issues and well-known challenges.
Students pursuing MBBS at the Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan , are offered brilliant opportunities to be active in sports and participate in cultural activities including Football, Swimming, Tennis, Cricket, theater, folk, etc., along with their academic prospects such as student exchange programs, seminars, medical conferences, humanitarian activities and more, to enhance their holistic development of the students.
Studying MBBS abroad for Indian students is no less than a dream. To fulfill this dream to become a reputed doctor is possible, and there is no better country to study MBBS than Kyrgyzstan. The country has the world's best medical universities, which offer top-quality education to its students doing MBBS. The country is affordable, the medical courses here are in English and Kyrgyzstan is considered 'a beautiful scenic country' as per popular opinion.